Monday, May 9, 2011

Preparing for Israel



A week from yesterday I will be heading to Israel and Jordan for the trip of a life time. About 40 students from Northwest University, a couple of my favorite professors, and my roommate (Andrew Masters) and I will be spending 21 days traveling all over the Holy Land, walking where Jesus walked. 


While we are in Israel we are going to be updating the blog daily (when possible) with stories, pictures, and video. If you would like to come along for the adventure you can follow in a couple ways. Either enter your email to the right --->; follow us on twitter @SeedsToday, @Gbarb18; or subscribe to our RSS feed.  


If you have been to Israel before I would love to hear your thoughts on things to bring, and things that you would recommend doing while I was there. Comment below! 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Greg @gregcelebrant will be glad to share his knowledge with you - as he took a trip in 1978 - many moons ago! Best and most memorable trip he ever took - I know you will have many exciting things to share along the way!

    ReplyDelete