Monday, May 23, 2011

Pattern

May your hart your soul and your mind
be in tune with the grate divine,
for this is the first step, to a lifetime of recovery.
Secondly do not forget who watches the watchers.
The audience beckons to make a sound.
Will you hear them or throw them to the ground?
I making a choice in life.
Should I stay behind in this enclosed fortress,
or should I face my nightmares, there upon the open battle field.
Courage is not in question, it’s if faith I should wield?
Surrounded by lions, the world is on fire.
Giants are in my path, a life
searching for God, my only desire.
The devil is before me,
as my life fades away, I sit
rotting away by this dying tree.
My life flashes before my eyes
destiny can be changed.
This life of patterns will not be my demise.

-By Chris Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment