Friday, April 1, 2011

Top Posts of March

1. God is not a Republican


"I humbly ask you to think about if your outspoken political views are helping, or hurting the kingdom of Christ."

















2. Is Rob a Heretic? Book Review: LOVE WINS by Rob Bell


"The overwhelming theme of his work here, to which he devotes most of his arguments and discussion, is that our actions and choices matter infinitely more than we have ever imagined."















3. Check....Check....God, can you hear us?


"But let's not kid ourselves when we have a synchronized light show with our music and call that worship."

Follow up Post 









4. Hey Haters, I Hate Your Theology

"Sometimes its easier to find the love of Christ outside of a church than inside... Theology is Sometimes Good, but Love is Always Better"


Video of Steve Furtick that ignited the thoughts of this post


5. Blockbuster - An Uncomfortable Parable

"3500 churches are closing each year. I'm just trying to figure out what our Netflix will look like."

1 comment:

  1. I've added you to my blog page and hope you get lots of exposure! I will be reading :)

    ReplyDelete